Café's and Restaurants
Come together for good with Breast Cancer Foundation NZ and show your customers you care by supporting Pink Ribbon Breakfast!
By promoting Pink Ribbon Breakfast at your café or restaurant this May not only will you be enhancing your customer experience, you will also be raising much-needed funds for breast cancer research and support.
There are two easy ways to get involved:
Make a month of it:
- Donate a % of every coffee or beverage sold
- Nominate an existing dish or add a special item to the menu
- Engage with your customers throughout May
Go all out with a one-off event:
- Choose the perfect day for you
- Boost publicity with a one-off event
- Build a rapport with your customers by holding a special Mother’s day event
This is one breakfast your customers won’t want to skip with national media and PR support starting in April to help drive awareness:
|Online advertising||PR in women’s magazines|
|Social media engagement|
As a registered host, you’ll receive;
- A listing on the Pink Ribbon Breakfast website as an official participating outlet.
- A free Pink Ribbon Breakfast Host pack (excludes apron) to help promote your café’s involvement including:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast decorative bunting
- BCFNZ pink balloons
- BCFNZ pink ribbons for your staff to wear
- Host Instructions and deposit detail
- National TV, radio and online advertising support starting in April to help drive your fundraising.
- Plus loads of Pink Ribbon Breakfast promotional ideas for your cafe.