Café's and Restaurants
If you run a restaurant or café, here’s a golden opportunity in May to raise money for breast cancer research.
The TV and radio advertised Pink Ribbon Breakfast campaign is once again open to the hospitality sector, namely cafes and restaurants. This fundraiser is enormously popular nationwide with over 3,200 events held last May, mainly at home. But not everyone wants to host a breakfast themselves. So give your customers an easy way to participate. Sell them a Pink Ribbon Breakfast at your place or invite them to a Pink Ribbon Breakfast event.
All we ask is that for each Pink Ribbon Breakfast selection purchased, you donate 15% or more of the item’s price, or alternatively the proceeds from your one off event, to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
Let’s get started!
- Register as a Pink Ribbon Breakfast Host
- Choose how to help - Highlight and promote a Pink Ribbon Breakfast item(s) on your menu during May, or create and advertise your one off Pink Ribbon Breakfast event.
- Donate a percentage of the item’s retail price, or the proceeds of your Breakfast event to the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ (BCFNZ).
- Return all funds raised to the BCFNZ by June 30, 2017.
As a registered host, you’ll receive;
- A listing on the Pink Ribbon Breakfast website as an official participating outlet.
- A free Pink Ribbon Breakfast Host pack (excludes apron) to help promote your café’s involvement including:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast decorative bunting
- BCFNZ pink balloons
- BCFNZ pink ribbons for your staff to wear
- Host Instructions and deposit detail
- National TV, radio and online advertising support starting in April to help drive your fundraising.
- Plus loads of Pink Ribbon Breakfast promotional ideas for your cafe.
The top 3 outlets will be promoted on the BCFNZ website, Facebook page and through a media release once national fundraising results are confirmed.
This is one breakfast you won't want to skip
The Pink Ribbon Breakfast campaign presents an exciting opportunity to show your customers you care by supporting Breast Cancer Foundation NZ. Only registered café hosts will be eligible to participate.
Want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org