Pink Ribbon Breakfast Campaign Terms and Conditions
By registering your breakfast (the Registered Breakfast) with Breast Cancer Foundation NZ (BCFNZ) you (the Registered Host) acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms:
- The Registered Host agrees to take part in the Pink Ribbon Breakfast (PRB) campaign run by BCFNZ on these terms and conditions (as may be amended by BCFNZ from time to time) and any other terms relating to the PRB campaign as notified to you by BCFNZ from time to time.
- The PRB campaign will run for the period between 1 May and 31 May 2019 (the PRB Term). By registering for the PRB campaign, a Registered Host is entitled to host a breakfast in connection with the PRB campaign.
- The Registered Host is only entitled to participate in the PRB campaign for the PRB Term in the year in which they registered. For the avoidance of doubt, a Registered Host will need to re-register each year that it wishes to participate in the PRB campaign.
- BCFNZ will contact the Registered Host with information relevant to the campaign during the PRB Term year (2019).
- Payment: The Registered Host will pay the funds raised during the PRB campaign to BCFNZ no later than 14 July 2019.
- Hospitality Hosts: the Registered Host shall pay to BCFNZ a minimum of 15% of the funds raised from selected menu item sales, and/or the proceeds raised from a PRB themed event, during the PRB campaign.
- Hospitality Hosts: the Registered Host acknowledges and agrees that all funds raised by the Registered Host during the PRB campaign may attract GST and that BCFNZ has the right to collect from the Registered Host any GST amount that may become payable.
- Termination: BCFNZ may withdraw the participation rights of a Registered Host at its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property:
- The Registered Host acknowledges and agrees that no right, title or interest in or to the trade marks, logos or any intellectual property of BCFNZ is extended to or conveyed to the Registered Host as a result of or in accordance with the Registered Host’s participation in the PRB campaign, except as strictly necessary in order for the Registered Host to participate in the PRB campaign.
- The Registered Host acknowledges and agrees that it is not a sponsor of the PRB campaign or BCFNZ and cannot hold themselves out or expressly refer to themselves as an official sponsor of either BCFNZ or the PRB campaign in any material including any promotional materials prepared for the purpose of the PRB campaign. However, during the PRB Term, the Registered Host may promote themselves as “A Pink Ribbon Breakfast Host”.
- Registered hosts will need express written permission from BCFNZ before finalising any advertising materials relating to the PRB campaign.
- Upon the expiry of the PRB Term or the withdrawal by BCFNZ of the participation rights of a Registered Host, the Registered Host must immediately cease using the trade marks, logos and any intellectual property of BCFNZ. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include the removal all advertising materials relating to the PRB campaign and/or with references to an association with, BCFNZ.
- Registered Hosts may be eligible to be awarded prizes or rewards at the end of the PRB Term.
- These prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of BCFNZ. Prize winners will be selected based on the amount of funds raised and any other criteria BCFNZ may consider relevant. BCFNZ reserves the right to select prize winners in its sole discretion and without giving reasons.
- Registered Hosts are not required to contribute any of funds personally in order to be awarded a prize, and luck shall play no part in the selection of prize recipients.
- All decisions of BCFNZ are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- BCFNZ will recognise the rights of persons under the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand) to access and request the correction of any personal information which BCFNZ holds about the them.
- The Registered Host must comply with the Privacy Act 1993 (New Zealand) at all times.
Liability: To the extent permitted by law, in no event will BCFNZ be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss, cost or damage of any kind relating to any personal injury, damage to property or financial losses that may occur as a result of the Registered Host participating in the PRB campaign.